A backpack designed in the Frameless Ultralight Hauler tradition, with an eye for multi-sport application.
Multi-day backpacking, mountaineering, canyoneering, packrafting. Sometimes, a single route may require multi discipline skills and gear to traverse it. This backpack aims to get you covered in such routes, or during single skill set adventures.
Super light, yet tough thanks to the selection of different fabrics for different parts of the pack. Plenty of compression cords and straps to manage loads during long approaches and exits, and specific features to handle the technical sections like gear and haul loops, external bag for packraft or wetsuit, special fabric at the bottom for abrasion during pack hauls and downclimbs, and drainage ports.
For canyoneering centric users and guides, we offer a Guide Edition pack.
The Guide Edition offers extra drainage ports, a technical section closure system based on two daisy chains, a higher haul loop, and two external gear loops that hold technical gear and serve as lateral handles to drag the pack through narrow canyon sections.
- Ecopak construction
- Roll top style allows a variety of load applications and variable sizes depending on load.
- Full capacity is 55 liters
- Base weight is 1 lb. 9 oz
- Removable padded hip belt
- Releasable padded shoulder straps unclip for class C canyons
- Center back UHMPE UL stretch mesh center exterior pocket with drainage
- Side Ecopack side pockets with drainage
- Side exterior pockets are adjustable
- Top includes a Y strap to easily carry those extra necessities such as your wetsuit bag, packraft bag or canyon keg
- Has side loops to add optional compression straps
- Load lifters help facilitate a more comfortable experience
- Padded ballistic cloth bottom has a grommet for drainage
- Interior gear loop for hanging gear
- Internal pocket for the removable floatation foam pad, rigid frame or hydration water bladder
- Upgrade bottom to Ultra 400 ($10)
- Upgrade bottom to Ultra 800 ($20)
- Hidden rear drainage panel ($25)
- Exterior side pockets to dyneema stretch grid stop ($20)
- Removable bungee compression cords ($10)
NOTE: Please include your back measurement and waist measurement.
Measure from the center of your back with your hands on your hips up to the large bump on your neck when your head is forward.